Thursday, October 23, 2008

sumthin that u must learn boys...

this story is bout my friend, he is one year older than me.
ok, this is the story.....


my friend has a girl friend, both of that lovers love 2 make out at my fiends cribb. they keep humpin, and humpin, and humpin. untill al of my neighbours know dat those couple love to hump.

but some day....

the girl got pregnant....

my friend got nothin 2 do, so he married that fat ass b***h...

they first month of marriage were good...
after that when his wife made desicion to move to her momma's house...

problem start....

my friend's which is doesnt have any job, doesnt got the right respect from his wife...
she's always bitchin around, yellin all the time, and start to lecture him all the time...


my friend got nothin 2 do...
he got no job and he lives in his parents in law house...

no money...no power...

his wife doesnt give my friend respect 2 be the leader of his family...she think that her husband is a pain in the ass and useless...

his parents in law always interferee all the decision that they do...
cuz his parents in law doesnt trust him... because he is jobless...

my friend must stay at home all the time, he lost his pride now, he have no respect...
fighting all day with his wife...

he try 2 search for a job, but he cant...
he cant afford any job... cuz he is just graduated from high school...

when u livin like that... that sucks...

if u dare 2 be married... dare 2 spend our time 2 work...cuz works made money and money has power to control

think twice before u do somethin...

'life is like drawing something huge, without an eraser'

No comments: